How to Setup DVR Network?
B. Select Static, if you have static IP Address. (Note: Check your Internet provider)
* Leave Media Port as 09000
* Web Port: the default web port is 80 however; you can change the web port to any port you want, only if that port is not block by your servers.
* Enter IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and DNS (Note: if you don%u2019t know your IP address please check the link for Port forwarding)
C. Select DHCP, if you have dynamic IP Address. (Note: Check your Internet provider)
* Before go any future you have to register at domain name for your DDNS Server.
* You can go to www.dyndns.com to register an account.
* After register your account, go to My Account the select My Hosts then Add New Hosts name.
* Create your host name and select only of the server (Ex. ABC@dyndns.org)
* After your have your host name then select DDNS Setup than Select ON.
* Leave Server at 3322
* Enter your Host Name, Username and Password from the www.dyndns.com
* Make sure you saved everything before exit it out the DVR by select Apply
Step 1: Download iTunes
Visit Apple website http://www.apple.com/itunes/ to download & install the iTunes.
Step 2: Download & install surveillance software "Aplayer"
2.1 Register iTunes Store
see detail: iPhone surveillance instruction
How do you setup the Blackberry connect to the DVR?
Install the Blackberry desktop manager on the computer; Connect the handheld to computer using the USB port;Open the Blackberry desktop manager; Select the [Application Loader] item in the main menu;
See Detai: Blackbreey surveillance instruction